Prayer for Pastor Benny Hinn
This is a prayer for Pastor Benny Hinn or Evangelist Benny Hinn as some call him. Let us pray for him and his family at this time is crucial. Pastor Benny Hinn has and is a powerful vessel that God is using to reach many souls around the world. The enemy is not happy and as believers, we should not side with the enemy in a blame game but let us outwit him and commit this dear family in prayer.
Divorce or separation places a heavy weight on any family. Let us raise up our voices in prayer for Pastor Benny Hinn, Suzanne Hinn, the children and all the family members.
Pastor Benny and Suzanne tied the knot on August 4, 1979 and the God who kept them these 31 years is able to rejoin them in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. God’s ways are past finding; sometimes in His infinite wisdom, He can allow destruction come so that that which comes after is greater than that which was. When a seed is planted, it seems dead but sooner or later, God gives it life. We do not profess to know what God intends to bring from all this; however, our prayer is that HIS NAME be magnified. Non believers are laughing but let our prayer to God be that He allows unity to spring forth in the body of Christ as a result of this in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
Specific points as we lift up a prayer for Pastor Benny Hinn and his family
God hear our cries of intercession:-
1. God, arise O Lord! Let Your Holy Name be magnified from the aftermath of all this that concerns Pastor Benny Hinn and his family. Let those that are laughing be born again in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
2. God we pray for peace for both Pastor Benny Hinn and Suzanne Hinn and that you will speak to each one of them and release your forgiving heart over them in Jesus Great and Mighty Name, Amen. God you are a God of UNITY, let your will prevail in this marriage in Jesus Precious Name, Amen.
3. God, no weapon formed against any marriage can prevail if you protect it. God let your WILL prevail in this marriage. Father, let every scheme of division be destroyed and rendered powerless in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
4. It is so easy Father for us to point fingers and accuse Pastor Benny Hinn and the family; Lord let us instead offer up prayer for Pastor Benny Hinn and the family.
5. Father forgive each one of them for all the evil they have done. God this is hurting the body of Christ, God we ask for your divine intervention in Jesus Faithful Name, Amen.
6. God you created marriage as a holy partnership between one man and one woman. Marriage is the good foundation for building a family unit. Marriage is meant to mirror your covenant relationship with your bride, the church. God intervene in all marriages all over the world especially of believers in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
7. God, help the marriage partners, the spouses, to focus on each other’s strengths rather than the weaknesses. Let there be a spirit of encouraging one another rather than criticize. We destroy the spirit of criticism that is encroaching in the body of Christ and in many marriages. God, place a hedge of fire on families in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
8. Father, God, we pray for our spouses that instead of gossiping, they will pray and that homes shall be filled with prayer in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. May the love of Christ Jesus fill each home and may we live as Christ teaches, and relate with each other as God would love us to in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
Prayer Scriptures for your marriage
Father, I plead that we would speak the truth in love to each other, honestly and openly sharing our feelings with each other (Ephesians 4:15, 25).
Lord, I pray that our marriage will glorify You and be an example of Your intention for marriage (1 Corinthians 10:31).
God, I plead that You would give us wisdom and compassion in dealing with our in-laws (Matthew 5:7).
Father, bless and strengthen our marriage in the midst of the pressure and problems of our lives (2 Corinthians 12:9).
Father, I ask You to protect our marriage from the attacks of Satan. Deliver us from his evil, destructive plans (1 Peter 5:8).
Father, grant that we might find great delight and joy in each other (Proverbs 5:18).
Lord God, I pray that You would deepen and strengthen our friendship to each other (Proverbs 17:17).
Father, I plead that Your power would sustain and give stability to this marriage (Jeremiah 32:17).
Father, help us to discern and deal with those things that hinder and hurt our relationship (Psalm 139:23-24).
Father, I ask that our strengths would match and overcome our weaknesses (Genesis 2:20-23).
I pray that we would be kind and tenderhearted to one another, forgiving one another even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven us (Ephesians 4:32).
I plead that we would be sensitive to the needs and hurts of each other. Enable us to minister to each other in these areas (Matthew 20:28).
God, create within us a hunger for each other. Let us be satisfied with one another (Proverbs 5:19-20).
I plead that You would give us a heart to seek after You and serve You all the days of our lives (Psalm 63:1).
Father, I pray that You would grant us the wisdom and power to gain and use our finances wisely (Proverbs 3:9-10).
Lord, I ask that You would deliver us from pettiness and unforgiveness in our relationship (Matthew 18:20-21).
Father, I plead that we will surrender all that we are and all that we have to each other (Genesis 2:24-25).
I pray that we would love You with all our being and our neighbors as ourselves (Matthew 22:37-40).
Lord God, I ask that we would love and obey Your Word, building our lives, marriage, and family on its truth (Psalm 119:97).
Father, I plead that we would be patient with each other in all the circumstances of life (1 Corinthians 13:4).
Father, I pray that we will be kind and gentle to each other through the ups and downs of our life together (1 Corinthians 13:4).
Father, I ask that we would not let any jealousy or envy gain ground in our relationship (1 Corinthians 13:4).
God, I plead that we will always seek what is best for our relationship (1 Corinthians 13:5).
Lord, I pray that we will share each other's burdens and hurts (1 Corinthians 13:5).
Father, enable us to overcome the pride in our lives. Set us free from the pride that will hinder and hurt our marriage (1 Corinthians 13:5).
Lord, I ask that we would not be rude or thoughtless concerning each other (1 Corinthians 13:5).
God, deliver us from the selfishness that would hinder and hurt our relationship (1 Corinthians 13:5).
Lord, I ask that we would rejoice in each other's strengths and gifts and would pray concerning our weaknesses and sins (1 Corinthians 13:6).
Father, I pray that You would give us a love that bears all things, believes all things, and hopes all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).
Lord, I plead that You would create in us a love that will endure the stress and problems that we will face (1 Corinthians 13:7).
Father, I ask that our love for one another will never fail (1 Corinthians 13:8).
Father, I plead that we would be faithful to attend and serve in the church of Jesus Christ (Hebrews 10:25).
Prayer for Marriage - Resources
Pastor Benny Hinn
Prayer for Marriage - Dr. Juanita Bynum
Let us post your prayer for Pastor Benny Hinn and his family :-
Prayers for Marriages
Do you have a prayer for those having challenges in their marriages? Please post it here.
Look at what other Friends have prayed
Click below to see prayer contributions from other dear friends to this page...
marriage strength Not rated yet
Father God i pray for the K family and O family that you strengthen their marriage through the rough times they going through i invite you first to take …
help me o my God Not rated yet
help me o God take away these lust demons that are taking over my body,soul,and mind. i try to fight them off but i always fail. i try to live for you …
Reconciliation for Bishop L and his Wife Not rated yet
Bishop L and his wife broke up.
A young man who was in their home began to have a love affair with the wife. Right now they have separated. They …
Money Problems in Marriage Not rated yet
I pray for my friends mr & Mrs Morrison Mwangi that God may stabilize their marriage that through the storms and all that they are going through as a couple …
Help to save my marriage! Not rated yet
My wife and I have been together for 20 yrs. We have had our problems and have always found a way to work thru them. My wife is now in love with another …
PRAYER 4 BENNY AND SUZANNE Not rated yet
Lord u made man then u took hir rib 2 make a woman, then Suzanne's rib came from Benny. Lord u said U hate a divorce, can u please restore their marriage. …
LORD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE IN MY MARRIAGE Not rated yet
Lord in the name of Jesus Christ i pray that the spirit of division,spite and bitterness be destroyed in my marriage.My wife is being used by the enemy …
Click here to write your own.